Hello- Any advice or suggestions for parents who are not gifted on parenting gifted children or is it even possible? I have three gifted children (DS15, DS13 and DS10) especially in mathematics. They have all now been accelerated two years in math. My HS and I are not gifted at all and actually struggled more in school. My HS has trouble with reading and probably has a learning disability but refused to get tested when the school suggested it. I recently found out I have ADHD and struggled in school until college. In college I had really good grades probably because I was more mature, tried really hard and interested in the topics. Can you have gifted children when you are not smart or gifted yourself? I have always doubted my children being gifted because of this and have been very hesitant to advocate for them. We do not support them much in school and they are very independent regarding their studies. I have constant guilt and worry that we could be harming them and/or preventing them from meeting their full potential in life. Thanks for any feedback.