I hope this is more of a 'recommended resource' than a 'spam' - but I just got an email that Howie is leading an online parenting class this summer and have heard great things about the last online parenting class from my Nurtured Heart friends.
Love and More Love,
Grinity

Announcing My Next Online Class: Summer Webinar

Dear xxxx

My first online course last fall was a huge success by all measures, and in response to many requests I am happy to announce that I'll be offering it again this summer:
Transforming the Difficult Child - All Children Flourishing
June 27 - August 4, 2011
This course takes the Nurtured Heart Approach to a new level of effectiveness-not only with difficult children, but with all children.

Here's what one participant said about the online course last fall:
"Howie, your online course is beyond compare to anything I have learned as a mother of a child with Asperger's or as a public health nurse working with children in the community. I applaud you for your greatness and for providing me with the skills I need. I have seen wonderful improvement in my son both at home and in school...Until next time-thanks sooooo much!"
This 6-week live online course is the culmination of the foundational aspects of my existing work and introduces my new work on greatness with all children and Notching Up the Nurtured Heart Approach.
I'm writing to offer you an "early-bird" registration special of just $325, which is $100 off the regular price. This offer stands until April 30, 2011. I will also offer four people's tuition for the price of three, even at the earlybird price!
This course is approved for 15 CEUs for many professionals, including social workers, psychologists, MFTs, counselors, teachers and others.
Please join me for six weeks of:
LIVE interactive webcasts every Thursday evening, where you can ask personally questions and we can have a lively discussion
Recorded presentations to play whenever and as often as you like
Hands-on assignments to use with children in your practice, classroom, or home
Ongoing discussions with me and my co-author Melissa Block
Exclusive readings unavailable anywhere else
Here's the deal for you, my friends-sign up before April 30 and get the best price on this dynamic course that is the cleanest, crispest version of my foundation work I've ever done. Hope to see you online!
To Your Greatness,

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com