Gifted Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Gifted Issues Discussion Forum.

We invite you to share your experiences and to post information about advocacy, research and other gifted education issues on this free public discussion forum.
CLICK HERE to Log In. Click here for the Board Rules.

Links

Learn about Davidson Academy Online - for profoundly gifted students living anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.

The Davidson Institute is a national nonprofit dedicated to supporting profoundly gifted students through the following programs:

• Fellows Scholarship
  • Young Scholars
  • Davidson Academy
  • THINK Summer Institute

• Subscribe to the Davidson Institute's eNews-Update Newsletter >

Free Gifted Resources & Guides >

Who's Online Now
    0 members (), 217 guests, and 23 robots.
    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
    Newest Members
    Word_Nerd93, jenjunpr, calicocat, Heidi_Hunter, Dilore
    11,421 Registered Users
    April
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30
    Previous Thread
    Next Thread
    Print Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2
    kimck #4505 11/15/07 05:11 PM
    Mom2LA Offline OP
    OP Offline
    kimck - We got lucky. She made the cutoff for entrance to K because we lived in CA and so she was 4 for nearly 3mos wink We since have moved to NV and had we started her here she would NOT have made the cutoff! Im glad she entered when she did...as it was she was far ahead of K.

I forgot to add that dd loves to read anything science or animal related and that her favorite pastime right now is memorizing broadway musicals! smile

Mom2LA #4506 11/15/07 05:41 PM
    D
    D
    The hover board is cool. He researched how to build it extensively while DH was out of the country for a few months. He kept bugging me for a vacuum cleaner or leaf blower. I totally doubted that he could do it and made him wait for his dad to help with the power saw for the platform. DH really did just help though. It doesn�t have propulsion, which I understand would make it a hover craft, but he can steer it by shifting his weight, like surfing. He told me this week that he wants to make a battlebot next.

I think its notable that so many of the kids discussed here participate in drama.

Dottie,
    DD and I really like design make-over shows also. I understand the hair issue. How many hair straighteners do your daughters have? I think mine has three!

I also think the circus class sounds great! Like a "ropes course" for kids!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  M-Moderator, Mark D. 

Link Copied to Clipboard
    Recent Posts
    Beyond IQ: The consequences of ignoring talent
    by Eagle Mum - 04/21/24 03:55 PM
    Testing with accommodations
    by blackcat - 04/17/24 08:15 AM
    Jo Boaler and Gifted Students
    by thx1138 - 04/12/24 02:37 PM