Gifted Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Gifted Issues Discussion Forum.

We invite you to share your experiences and to post information about advocacy, research and other gifted education issues on this free public discussion forum.
CLICK HERE to Log In. Click here for the Board Rules.

Links

Learn about Davidson Academy Online - for profoundly gifted students living anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.

The Davidson Institute is a national nonprofit dedicated to supporting profoundly gifted students through the following programs:

• Fellows Scholarship
  • Young Scholars
  • Davidson Academy
  • THINK Summer Institute

• Subscribe to the Davidson Institute's eNews-Update Newsletter >

Free Gifted Resources & Guides >

Who's Online Now
    0 members (), 214 guests, and 24 robots.
    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
    Newest Members
    Word_Nerd93, jenjunpr, calicocat, Heidi_Hunter, Dilore
    11,421 Registered Users
    April
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30
    Previous Thread
    Next Thread
    Print Thread
    Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
    S
    OP Offline
    S
    Thanks, we regularly go to the library and talk to the librarians there. They know him now so don't do the whole "why are you getting these books for your 4 yo?". Geronimo Stilton is good, we just got a few of those. He loved flat stanley, read it a few times. A few of the other ones we got were a little advanced for him. he would sit there through it while we read, but he had no idea what it was about, I could tell. The Pizza the Size of the Sun is great too. He is really into the Magic School bus stuff, I got a magic tree house one that I will try with him, just not sure how he will like it yet. It's worth a shot.

Found another great one - it is called "Toys go Out" by Jenkins - it is about the secret life of toys...very cute and very creative - I would guess the reading level is about upper first grade, lower second grade. Another resource I would recommend for young kids is the "Brightly Beaming Resources" website.. they have really great recommendations for early readers.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  M-Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
    Recent Posts
    Testing with accommodations
    by blackcat - 04/17/24 08:15 AM
    Jo Boaler and Gifted Students
    by thx1138 - 04/12/24 02:37 PM
    For those interested in astronomy, eclipses...
    by indigo - 04/08/24 12:40 PM