Hello all. My name is Willa Kulynych-Griffith and I am currently a High School senior from Simsbury CT. I am enrolled in the college board�s AP Research capstone program. For my capstone, I am conducting a research study on twice-exceptional students and their parents� views on their emotional and academic needs. This study is being done under the supervision of Ms. Michelle Henry and Dr. Elizabeth McKay
I am conducting my research through the use of an online survey that is being sent to parents/guardians of twice-exceptional students. I would like to present this survey to any parental figures in this group who would like to contribute their experiences.
The survey takes about 5-10 minutes and is 100% anonymous. There will also be an option to stop at any time. The purpose of this study is to raise awareness for twice-exceptional students and their needs. As a twice-exceptional student myself I understand the importance and sensitivity of this topic and hope that it will bring great value to the research and advocacy within the field.
Attached is the survey which is again 100% anonymous not even I will be able to see anyone's identity and any details that could identify any individual would never be shared in my report this survey is again solely for supervised research purposes and is entirely voluntary. Feel free to message me or email me at willarkg@gmail.com with any questions.

Survay
https://forms.gle/zMShY9UafoCcn7dR8