Keep an eye on things, but it doesn't sound like your daughter is behind. My eldest clearly demonstrated what she knew as a toddler, and she appeared to be ahead of the average kid from very early on. Middle kid didn't say much or outwardly display advanced skills. I declared her "not college material" when she was four.

Fast forward 17 years, and middle kid is a junior in college. She was NMF, national awards in foreign language exams (two languages), other academic awards, full tuition merit scholarship to college, etc. The typical bright kid profile we see on this forum.

She did go through speech therapy twice (at ages 3 and 8) for articulation issues, and didn't walk until 15 months. You would never know now that she went through speech therapy, and she played two varsity sports - one sport she played travel for six years - and was recruited by some D3 schools for one sport.

So perhaps I judged things a bit too early with middle kid. I wouldn't worry at this point. And my eldest kid turned out just fine too. She has two undergrad degrees and a very good job at a small company filled with Ivy and elite school grads (though she did not attend one of those schools).

Youngest just started HS, and while we never had her tested for the gifted program, she is somewhere between the other two. She also went through speech therapy, and didn't walk until 16 months.