Thank you, everyone! Your feedback and advice has been invaluable!

To follow up, we had our meeting on Friday. A DOE school psychologist and special ed services provider were present. The psychologist seemed impatient and stated a couple of times that my daughter had average level acheivement scores and therefore she saw nothing wrong. I pointed out the OT Evaluation stating an obvious SPD issue and asked how they would explain the difference between her Verbal comprehension score and her reading comprehension score (thank you aeh). I said it seemed there was a definite problem if she can comprehend when hearing a passage but not very well when reading it herself.

I also noted the seeming problem with automaticity. The special ed services expert seemed to be the most receptive and understanding. She kept alluding to personal experiences with kids with a similar profile. In the end, they classified DD as needing services on the basis of OHI and have offered OT 2x per week and reading remediation 3x per week. They also are assigning an IEP for stipulations surrounding tests: more time, smaller group size, individual instructions, breaks, re-focusing.

im concerned about the timeline for getting these servic s started soon very grateful, Platypus101, for the suggestion to try AAR. I am looking that up and have talked it's her dad about starting it after school this week. Her anxiety and lack of joy with school is something I want to nip in the bud if possible.

I also appreciate hearing everyone's stories about themselves or their children with similar profiles. In response to my query about them doing an evaluation for dyslexia or dysgraphia, the psychologist leaned in and said, we don't worry about that until they're 9 yrs old. It's too early to be concerned with your daughter. I'm considering private testing now but that infuriated me given everything I've read and heard from fellow parents about late diagnosis.

EmmaL, you are right that I'll need help navigating it all. I'm looking into the links you provided - thank you!