My first son (now 4) we were not aware that he was different, but we recorded the following for him:

first word (Daddy): 5 months
sentences: by 13 months fluent and complex sentences
colours: by 15 months knew many colours including shades
sat independently: just before 5 months
crawling: 10 months
walking: 13 months
basic addition and subtraction: 2 years 2 months
reading words: 2 years 2 months
Fine Motor skills: he had perfect pencil grip, but I had read somewhere that toddlers have to scribble with a fist grip so I "corrected" his grip. After that it wasn't until he was over 3 that he got it right again without it causing discomfort.

BUT - we are sure he did some things earlier but we passed a lot off as fluke or us mishearing or being wrong. ALSO - he was a watcher. He would practice where no one could see before doing anything. We caught him practicing crawling in his crib for example.

Second Son (now 2 years, 4 months).
First words: 3 months (Hello, Daddy)
Complex sentences: 14 months
crawling: 10 months
walking: 12 months
he knew a lot of things earlier than our first child. His older brother loves to sit and teach him things, and he has access to things our first child never did.
Reading: he has started reading random words here and there. The first time he did this he was about 18 months, then nothing for ages until recently.
Humor: has always had a very well developed sense of humor, playing with words and laughing at us when he "tricks" us.
Basic addition and subtraction: was doing this around his second birthday, but is now doing it all the time.
Fine Motor: had perfect pencil grip from young. This time I did not correct it at all. He has started writing letters recently.

Baby number 3: (5 weeks old)
Can I just say that I am grateful to have found this thread - reading some of these made me know that I am not crazy!

This little one was holding his head up the day he was born, made eye contact before crying at birth (even though he needed oxygen due to the cord around his neck really tightly).
He smiled properly when 2 - 3 weeks old, although the grandparents did not believe us until he smiled at them too.
He is making verbal noises already, and mouth movements when we speak to him.
He focuses on pictures and stuffed toys for ages already and has done since about 3 weeks of age.

He gets so cross if I am reading to the older boys and I lay him down. as soon as I lift him up to "see" he is happy again.

He follows family voices around the room and today showed visible excitement when our oldest son walked into the room and started talking to him.

He wants constant interaction when he is awake - which is already up to 2 or 3 hours at a time in the day.

No where else have I been able to share all these early milestones, so THANK YOU for this awesome thread! It's also great to see that I am not a crazy woman for "seeing" these things in my children

Mom to 3 gorgeous boys: Aiden (8), Nathan (7) and Dylan (4)