DD (EG/PG):

rolled over from birth
sat up ~5 months
pulled up on furniture ~7 months
didn't walk until 11 months. Never cruised, never crawled much.

first words ~6-7 months "kitty" (maybe earlier-- I first noticed 'deliberate, symbolic' vocalizations about 4-5 months old, but she had a LOT of medical issues that affected her hearing at <2yo, so her diction was far from perfect-- other family members refused to believe me until 7mo when they could see it for themselves.) Full (SVO) sentences well before 1 yr, abstract nouns before 14 months old. Object permanence about 4-6 months, I think? Hard to know-- she never really seemed to struggle with it and was more limited by motor skills than anything else, I think-- once she could "seek" hidden objects, she found them unerringly, and she never played "peekaboo" like other babies.

Deliberate verbal teasing of family members by 12-15 months-- complete with maniacal laughter. (She would deliberately MISpronounce a word that my DH wanted her to say, with this impish grin... or would answer him with a nonsense word when he'd ask her a question... and when he'd get frustrated with her, she'd laugh and laugh at him.)

The most striking thing about DD's development was that there was never any "tentativeness" or faltering to it. It just suddenly was. All or nothing. Without any practicing of the skill that we could see, or at least little to speak of relative to what "normal" development predicted. For example, she cruised on furniture for less than a week before learning to walk... she knew how to sit back down when she learned to pull herself up to standing. Stuff like that. She was also quite matter-of-fact about it from day one. It never seemed like a "big deal" to her. She was just moving on to the next thing once she had that mastered, if that makes sense.

She definitely knew all of her letters, primary and secondary colors, and numbers to 25? (higher-- we aren't sure just how high) by the time she was 18 months. She knew letter sounds by age two, and had "read" books to herself-- turning pages, I mean, and repeating words to herself-- by about ten months old. She definitely was not reading until she was much older, however.

Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.