Thanks...

He has done quite well on all of the State tests that he has had every year. Scoring in the 98%-99%. It has been a long process to finally have him tested. We lived in MN for his first year of school and went to a STEM magnet school. When we relocated to Orlando 2 years ago. We moved to one school district that use to be the top in the area and were not happy with it. We moved to a new school last year and he really likes it. It is just not challenging him. Unfotrunately, we moved in Feb both years and think this is part of the resaon that this has been such a long process.

I am not sure if I am more worried about what to do for him if he is labeled as gifted or if he does not have the test scores and I have to figure out how I am going to keep him motivated and challeneged. He is very social and he has lots of friends. BUT, he keeps telling me that he does not know anyone else like him and wishes that kids want to talk about the things that he does.

Just emailed his teacher to thank her for helping this happen. I work in the classroom every week and hope the she will help speed a long the result process.