Ah, I guess this is not something really to brag about, just me being amazed because I'm behind the times. Santa brought the family a Wii with the sports game and Mario bros. The first time after that the boy (3 yr old) was back on the computer he called me over to see that he found demos of our Wii games we've been playing using his firefox kid's browser. I was like, what? He knows how to look up stuff? I thought he just used the favorites and YouTube and the games they put on the home page. I bought the kid safe browser because I really don't pay attention to what he's doing on the computer. He also has a remedial education package for kids struggling in 1st through 6th grade. He showed me a page the other day with something like 40 blank stars on it. He had four or five gold stars and a few silver stars for lessons completed in language arts. And he's starting to get a few scores higher than 0 in making change. (the reward being feeding grapes to a virtual pet mouse, very motivating). I guess when he's done with this he'll be ready for epgy or Aleks or k-12 or something. It will be a while, but I'll make a post asking for suggestions when the time comes. Maybe ask for early enterance to prek because he's a late birthday.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar