The doctor is in. My diagnosis? Completely normal.

Take out the poor memory and low IQ score, add in ADD and I am you, you are me. You can probably change the gender too and add a few years on too.

Violet, we all are unique just like everybody else. I think many of us have difficulty understanding who we are, what we are, why we�re different and at times, probably wish we were more like �them�. The thing to understand is it really is OK to be different and have all these odd, confusing thoughts.

But here the IMPORTANT thing: As far as the anxiety regarding what people say about you� There�s only one opinion that counts and that�s yours. If you know that the things are untrue then, while it may be hurtful and it may cause problems with relationships, it doesn�t matter because it�s not true.

I will say this and please take it seriously! Absolutely NOBODY has the right to demean you by making up things to make you feel bad. You have every RIGHT to make an issue of it. You did not create the issue and it is not your fault and you don�t have to take it! PERIOD. PLEASE, talk to an adult. A parent, a school counselor or a teacher and they WILL help!