My youngest turned over from front to back at the doctor's office at 2 days old. I thought it was a little freakish, the doctor was shocked saying she'd never seen it before, and I thought it was a fluke. He did it a week later, and then here and there until he was consistent at 8 weeks. He was sitting and a week later he was crawling at 5 months old. He started walking the week he turned 8 months, and it wasn't just a step here or there it was walking across the room. He was running a month later at 9 months.

His speaking in complete sentences didn't happen until he was almost 3 however, but he has some speech articulation issues (frontal and lateral lisp). At 8 months however, he had broken his nose by falling into a table leg and had to have his nose set under general anesthesia. That evening, he was sitting in his highchair and he was saying both mama and dada and was adding in some other words and we're pretty sure he was saying actual words that we couldn't understand. We actually think he spoke for quite a long time before we could understand him.