Lorel, here is my 2cents. I think your sharing the stats with the mom is enough. If you continue to pursue it with M's mother or with M it may just look like you are trying to stress how PG your own son is. I was trying to put myself in M's mom's place and I think if after you'd already explained the situation to me, you came back to explain some more and tell me how PG your own son is, I would question your motives. Now, having seen your posts here, I know you would only have M's best interests at heart, but I don't know that his mother would understand that. I guess it depends on how well you know her. At any rate, I think you've done enough and should leave it alone unless they bring it up to you. M may not completely understand but it sounds like his mom gets it so she can try to explain.

Dottie your situation is very different because all the kids live in your house!!! I am sure it is very difficult for you but I know you are doing all you can to help all your kids. Which is all any of us can do. smile