DD3.5 -
walked at 12.5 months, and was actually behind for quite some time before that in the gross motor skill area. If you saw her running today, you'd understand why our family is not very athletic!
Did not speak many words until 17-18 months. In fact, 18 months was when she really took off on everything. She's very perfectionistic so I think she held off until she was sure she could do it just right. Now she reads, writes, does math, independent on the computer, etc.

DD15mo.
Speaks more than her older sister did at this age, but nothing outrageous -- then again, I'm not sure if I know what's normal anymore. Said her first words around 9 months (her sister's name).
Took her first steps on the first birthday, then seemed to give up walking for a while. Then learned to walk in one day around 13 months and it did not take her long to get her steadiness. She has to be a big girl like her sister, which includes sitting by herself in a chair at the doctor's office, a picnic table at the park, on the couch, etc. Has the same gleam in her eye that her big sister has, like she knows much more than she can say.
Since around 13 months, when she sees letters in the bathtub, she gets all excited and says, "Eee!! ee!!" - I'm thinking because a lot of the letters have the "ee" sound at the end, like "B, C, D, G," etc. Not sure if that's unusual or not.