yes you are absolutly right and i should have explained more about my 7mo. old daughter.. she understood object permanence very early and around 5 1/2mo. she would crawl to find us if we were not in the livingroom checking in each room for us.... and yes she sees the humor in things and laughs at silly things (at things that seem out of place).....she climbs up on things and doesnt just fall off like other babies she goes to the edge and looks over the side and cries waiting to be gotten down.....she knows/remembers facial features if i say wheres mommy's nose (eyes, or mouth) she touches it with her hand..... she doesnt just randomly repeat words she uses them properly (when she stood for the first time she said "I DID IT" and she says that everytime she acomplishes something and claps her hands in excitement......

and yes she is just a baby but a very odd baby and i cant ignore her advanced abilitys and personality anymore then i can ignore my 4yr olds gifted seeming behaviors
lol its really hard to ignore the elephant in the room if ya know what i mean...