At 13 months our dd-now-3 pushed a small chair over to her brother's bed, which is fairly high, got up and climbed into this bed-tent thing he had. She sat there for a while without my knowing this was going on, but she finally started calling for me when she noticed a scary spider (plastic) in the corner of the tent.
I thought 13 months for this was pretty early so 7.5 months would have completely freaked me out!
First word - 9 mos ("up!"). Correct 3 word+ sentences 11mos.
Playing with books: hiding them behind her back and playing peek a boo with them - 6 mos.
Sitting up 5 mos.
She did all her transitions to solid food/real cups way early, very well coordinated, etc.
We have no real idea of log at this point, just pretty sure she's gifted. She now (at 3) has some sight words, will name off some letters for words like 'stop', 'cat'. Reads her numbers, even jumbled up at least to 5, and can count well above that, individual objects. She is branching out into adding and taking away. A group of five objects she doesn't have to count anymore, just knows it's 5 by sight. Especially if objects are shown in a set of 3 and 2...not sure if that is adding.

Some of this I chalk up to trying to keep up with her brother.
Some of it must be my higher awareness of these milestones than with my first child.
But in the end I can't deny she's different than other 3's I meet.
She is really a big girl, 95% height/weight so she blends pretty well. Mostly other adults don't say much, but kids I meet will ask her age and then just be astounded by her speaking and the questions she asks, especially ones with little brothers or sisters around the same age. I think this is an interesting gauge.