He definitely needs to know that he is ot the center of the unviverse. Unfortunately, I have had to tell him that it isn't about him all the time.:( I am 43, and do have lots of energy; and my hubby owns a large business - so he can't help much. So, really it would be a matter of getting in better shape, finding a good babysitter when I need a break. Once a week or every two weeks would be fine.

Thanks to everyone for all the great comments.

As far as a pv K, DS is way too immature. He would be fine academically, but again, I don't believe that he would make any friends. And he hates being treated like a baby. Luckily he is tall; but he has quite an imagination on him, and tends to take on characters, character-sounds, etc, and most kids just don't get him. He does have some friends his age; but I don't like where they are going to school.

Our public school system is not good. In the local high school last year, 25 girls in the senior class alone became pregnant and drugs are extremely prevalent. The teachers don't speak proper English, which makes me crazy. I won't go on.