Here they aren't permitted to attend college classes under dual enrollment until 11th grade, as policy stands. They are also limited by what classes they can take so they couldn't say finish an associates degree like mentioned in Washtenaw. To bad we don't live there.

After going through the handbook, again, I am going to ask about transfer credits when the Director calls me back next week. It says that "transfer credits from a comprehensive public or private high school accredited by North Central Association or similar agencies will receive comparable credit and letter grades".

Keystone National High School is accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and has core course approval from the National Collegiate Athletic Association. They are also a licensed private school in Pennsylvania. When I talked to them they said that my DD would be able to take classes now but couldn't enroll for the high school diploma program until all courses at an eighth grade level are completed; they explained this as until she is able to show she could pass all admission exams at an eighth grade level for math and ELA. She is close in math but not in ELA. Until then she could take other high school credits as enrichment and they would be treated as any other high school credit if she chooses to enroll in the high school when she is ready. They will also provide transcripts if she chooses to attend the high school here, or any other high school. I am wondering if this may be a way around the district here. Any ideas?

EPGY OE Volunteer Group Leader