Just throwing this out there for anyone that is still with me...
Brief re cap...
DS11 having anxiety issues we are working on getting resolved, got a mid term grade of D+ in Math ( first mid term EVER, with high math scores on WJ-III ).

It has taken six weeks now for me to get a meeting with the teacher, counselor and principal. The meeting is Wed. I have had NO contact with the teacher at this time despite 3 e-mails from me.
Today, DS came home from school with a letter from the math interventionalist letting me know that DS will be participation in intervention classes in preparation for Standardized testing in April. They did not contact me before sending this letter home. DS , who is very sensitive about this, and in fact a few weeks ago voiced fear that he would be put in a remedial class, is devestated. He cried in my kitchen after school today he was so ashamed.

In addition, he got a 63% on a science test today. The majority of points missed were on a problem where he had to plot points on a graph. He inverted the x, y axis, and did not set the problem up on the right paper.
He plotted all of the points correctly.
The teacher wrote on the test "You have graph paper with lines. Why aren't you using the given lines?. How many times have we practiced this and never once done what you have drawn? I don't understand."

So obviously I already have a meeting set up, but at this point I feel pretty hopeless. If she cannot at least give him some common respect, how will I ever get her to follow an 504? And what would you all do with the math intervention? He is so upset by the stigma of this, not to mention I think that they are doing it to boost their test scores. I am really thinking about refusing to allow him to participate. (BTW I am absolutely livid about all of this, but have calmed down since school let out, and able to get some coherent thoughts down....)