Oh yes, I received the booklet with DS8's results through the mail yesterday. smile It has all the info Dottie mentioned above... on the frequency, SD and mean. The table I have is between Sep 2007 - Mar 2008. I wonder if the number of kids taking the test each year is about the same?

Originally Posted by Dottie
Oh nothing magical...I was just referring to the little canned blurbs that CTY uses in the report booklet you should have gotten with your scores. They describe somewhat generic solutions for kids scoring at the 50th percentile, the 75th and the 90th. The really "radical" sounding options are reserved for the 90th.

I was looking out for the options esp. for the >90th but was kind of disappointed with the recommendations as they seemed nothing new ? - working with older students in a particular subj, fast-paced individulised instruction etc. (but I would assume that it is the same booklet that is being given to all).

U are right abt the feeling when receiving the scores Dottie. I wonder too why I paid the money to see these results on paper. LOL! I better put them into good use!

BTW, DS8 tested for the grade 3 level with 458 for Verbal and 477 for Math. grin