I read this very interesting tips for me
It sounds like you're navigating a delicate balance between challenging your daughter academically while ensuring she remains engaged and fulfilled in her studies. It's commendable that you're proactive in advocating for her educational needs and seeking opportunities for her to excel. The decision to accelerate her by skipping two grades is a significant one, but it's encouraging to hear that she's adapting well and showing progress, as indicated by her recent STAR testing results.

It's understandable to have concerns about her finding the right balance between being challenged and feeling overwhelmed. With her strong foundation and aptitude for math, hopefully, she'll find algebra more manageable and engaging now that she's been placed in a more advanced track. Read more also positive to hear that she's demonstrated growth despite not typically engaging in math outside of school.

It's unfortunate that the school didn't provide more context with her test scores, but her score of 1233, placing her in the 99th percentile, certainly validates your decision to advocate for her advancement. Keep up the great work in supporting her academic journey, and I'm sure she'll continue to thrive with your guidance and encouragement.

Last edited by AlanLuiz; 03/04/24 08:52 AM.

In God We Trust