Yeah, the school psychologist said she finished all the block designs on WASI-II. She ran out of time on the last one, but apparently still got the correct answer. The calculation narrative was surprising though; the psychologist's report said she skipped every division problem - even problems like 4/2 which she knows - which was very odd; but when we were reviewing it at the meeting, he showed us the page with the division problems highlighted and every one of them used the 'long division bracket' symbol instead of the � symbol. I don't think she had any idea what the bracket meant; all of the schoolwork that had been sent home only used the � symbol.

Thankfully the clinician doing the neuropsych is the same one who did her private neuroedu in summer 2019. She just had her first appointment on Monday and I think they made it through about half the WISC. The clinician said she was going to be adding a couple extra appointments for her to make sure there was enough time booked since she needs more time; I'm not sure if that's from her lower processing speed, needing more breaks, hitting ceilings, or all of the above.

We're definitely taking a closer look at reading & writing. She received a provisional SLD in reading (mild, reading rate, reading comprehension) and a rule out SLD in writing (written expression) last time and I want to figure out if they are still separate issues now that the ADHD meds should be mitigating the attention issues. During distanced learning for 2nd grade was where I really saw the struggles in writing come to the fore; her school/teacher weren't concerned since she was working at grade level, but I'd much rather know now so we can work on scaffolding and direct instruction however she needs instead of waiting for her to fall flat in middle school/high school/college when she can't skate through anymore.