Sorry, I keep thinking of more things. If she has such low visual working memory then I wonder how much it impacted subtests like the cubes and puzzles. I mean, if she can't hold an image in her head for even a fraction of a second, she's not going to be able to mentally manipulate an image to solve a question. Likewise the matrixe and balances would have been tricky.

I think her fluid reasoning and problem solving is actually pretty good, eg when she was 4 she was able to navigate us between 2 places a few km apart (a shop and a park), that she'd never directly walked between before, based on where those places were in relation to 'Granny's house'. To make sure she didn't miss anyone in her class when making Valentines cards she drew a seating chart and ticked off names/seats, and when her friends were fighting over who should sit next to who at lunch time she drew up a grid for days of the week, filled in who had which extra-curricular activities on what days at lunch time, who was left over, and how they should rotate seats so that everyone had equal time next to the friend they were fighting over.

Also it's funny she did poorly on the balances because at home she does algebra without much trouble. But maybe it's because she can use a pencil to write down her working, which means she doesn't have to hold it in her head?

Just thinking out loud...