At least in the technical sense, I just "completed" high school by passing all four sections of the GED, even though I really only managed to attend high school for half of a semester of 9th grade, I believe in part because of my circadian rhythm sleep disorder, and in part due to a lack of motivation to work on my sleep schedule in order to be awake during the day, which I think was because I felt that little actual learning occurred in public high school, and that was disconcerting to me.

I got 91st percentile on the Science section, 87th on Social Studies, 75th on Language Arts, and 63rd on Math. I am surprised that I didn't fail math, as I didn't really do any actual "studying" for the test. I'm also a bit surprised that I didn't get a higher score on Language Arts, but I think I finished each test with 30+ minutes remaining, and it should be noted that those percentile ranks are derived using a normative sample consisting of individuals who are at least two years older than I am. I also somewhat regret not reviewing my responses before submitting the test on the sections other than math, but at least I passed.