Our younger DD was diagnosed with anxiety a few years back, but as we live overseas, we have not been able to address the situation medically. When the virus hit, we flew back to the states to wait it out.

So I wonder - should we take advantage of this time to do a med trial? DD is more anxious due to the world wide health situation. I go back and forth on whether this is the right time to try this yet when we go back to our expat life, we won't even have the option.