I have three kids. My eldest daughter is an even all rounder. My son, the middle child is also an all rounder but for the reasons already discussed, extended himself at Maths & Science (he scored 98 in the HSC Maths exam last year in Yr 9, has been to the AMT SoE and invited to the AMT Selection School). Because he is also an elite athlete & gifted musician, he receives a lot of attention from the school community, so my youngest makes great efforts to get out of his shadow, deliberately choosing to extend herself in other areas. Therefore, she focused on spelling and etymology, public speaking & debating, art and dancing.

Interestingly, however, the one bit of advice her Yr 5 teacher took pains to communicate to me at the P-T interview was that though my youngest believed herself to be weak in maths and 'at the bottom of the class' (the exact words my daughter also used), she was actually good at it and it was just a negative self perception. She is now in Yr 8 and whilst she definitely still favours and excels in English & humanities subjects, as the maths gets more difficult, she is surpassing her peers and starting to enjoy both maths & science, so perhaps OP's daughter might be the same (ie. latent gifts which can be tapped if there's interest).

Spaghetti's comment about online courses makes an important point. Gifted kids today don't have to rely on their teachers as our generation did. They can access an incredible range of online lectures, tutorials, courses and general resources. Many parents I've encountered voice concerns that access to electronic media may lead to games addiction but I've found the opposite to be true with my kids, who much preferred learning to games on their computers and use electronic media mainly as a tool when necessary.