You have already sent her the professional documentation for the value of these indices. I do want to point out, though, that she is correct in stating that the exact scores you have in hand "would not add to an existing full battery assessment." The slight upward changes resulting from using the EGAI, VECI, and EFI are fairly negligible, statistically (although I grant you that, in some cases, they might make the difference between missing and making an arbitrary cutoff score).

The relevant comparisons are EGAI-GAI, VECI-VCI, and EFI-FRI, and none of those changes are really meaningful, with standard score differences of just a few points in all cases. Note that while you might have expected the EFI to go up quite a bit over the FRI, the average of PC and Ar is nearly the same as that of the core FRI subtests, so there isn't really a lot of boost with the EFI. Both index scores are in the High Average range. EGAI and GAI are both in the Very High range, and VECI and VCI are both at the bottom of the Extremely High range.

So no, I don't think you'll pick up much in the way of additional tools for advocacy by going back for more index scores.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...