I found this quote from John Holt when I was a mom of a toddler and pregnant with my second. It still sticks with me.

"If we think of the majority of our society (or world)...as moving in direction X, and our small minority as moving in direction Y, what I want to do is to find ways to help those who want to move in direction Y to move that way. There's no point in shouting endlessly at the great X-bound majority, "Hey, you guys, stop, turn around, you're going the wrong way!" People don't change their ideas, much less their lives, because someone comes along with a clever argument to show that they're wrong. As a way of making real and deep changes in society, this shouting and arguing is mostly a waste of time."

It's okay to be dissatisfied by your own experience and want to prevent others from having the same issues. It's good to use your experience for positive impact! But instead of yelling at the masses, look for the folks who are already thinking of moving in direction Y. You'll make such a difference for them. <3