Hi there! We're looking too! I can't say exactly how accurate this is but this is feedback I've received: Helios is a great school but maybe not quite set up for 2E. (We did actually go to this school and it did seem like a very good school. However, it seemed like it was more geared for kids who are strong in math as that was the only really differentiated curriculum. The Language Arts component did not seem to be very different than other schools we've seen.) Synapes: I've been told by some it's a great school for gifted kids and have been told by others that it's not really a school for gifted kids and that they don't require any IQ tests for admissions. Nueva I have been told is a great school and by some that they focus more on kids who are "well rounded" in the 130 range, not particularly great for 2E kids. We also looked at Bowman in Palo Alto. There's also Athena that we are looking at for our PG2E son. I've heard Harker in San Jose is a great school but that wouldn't be a great fit for our son. He's more of an "absorb and learn" type of person and there's not a lot of output yet!!