I'm feeling a bit frustrated with this situation up at the school. I ask my son how things are going and he says he just got 'a warning'. Then if I ask the teachers they say no he got a warning because he was up and running around the room. However, since he sits down the first time they remind him, they're not really giving him any discipline or reprimands other than the initial correction. I feel like they want me to take him in for testing and get him put on medication but they aren't really giving me any detailed feedback about his behavior or trying any serious discipline strategies. I'm not even sure I could give a medical professional an accurate description of his problems at school since I've gotten so little feedback. And I feel like by putting my son on the spot each day I'm just letting him practice lying and stretching the truth (already a bit of an issue this year, we've had lots of 'I forgot' or 'I didn't realize' about things). Maybe I should just quit worrying about it until they give me some more solid feedback? Blergh.