What a great thread. I don’t know why I’ve never seen it.

My brag for this week is DS12 entered a new gifted middle school with a long carpool of (other) gifted kids. Watching them marvel about needing to study things for the first time and sharing tips was awesome. He still has As but they are lower and require work. I love it.

He took a proctored practice SAT and got just under a 1400. This week the new school uses an interim assessment for the annual state test. He has had perfect score for three years put the interim provides the full score which was almost 10% above perfect.

But finally, and my proudest moment, a kid was so jealous of his arrival in the program that he sent around A VERY sexually explicit story to 28 kids in their class with a lot of gay themes etc. about my son and the friend he thought he was losing because my nerd son is so cool. 5 kids told their parents, 5 parents told the school, and he was kicked out of the program within 48 hours and before I even knew. And DS (after I explained what was written) was laughing about the grammar and metaphors in the story within an hour. No damage.