Since it is not "normal" for first graders to read HP fluently, I assume your question is actually whether this is cause for concern considering her general reading level. It is within the range of normal for fluent readers, or it can reflect a reading or visual issue. If this is the only reading or visual concern you have, then I think the only small intervention I might try would simply be to cue her to read a little bit slower when reading aloud. Or, "read so the person listening to you can understand you." It may be that she is taking in several words at a time (not unusual for fluent readers reading silently), and not quite keeping up with the oral-motor end of reading when producing those words orally. I have known several early, very rapid readers who exhibited similar oral reading behavior without any particular underlying pathology. If her accuracy improves noticeably when her pace slows a little, then it's probably just a developmental mixture of carelessness and slower oral-motor speed. Mind going faster than mouth, IOW.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...