PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY ON GIFTED TEENS

Is your child gifted and between 12-17 years old?
Does your family reside in the U.S.?
If so, consider participating in an exciting new research study on the development of intelligence and emotionality in gifted children!

My name is Ana�s Wong. I am completing a doctoral degree in clinical psychology at the California School of Professional Psychology in San Francisco, CA. I have worked intensively with gifted children and adults as part of my training at Summit Center (Walnut Creek, CA), was a research assistant for SENG's Medical Misdiagnosis of Gifted Children Initiative, and co-presented results with Dr. Stephen Chou and Dr. Jim Webb at the 2014 SENG conference. I plan to devote my career to research and care for the gifted. My doctoral thesis is the only remaining step to graduation to move on to serving the gifted community.

If you would like to participate, you will receive an exclusive research-based presentation on human intelligence and giftedness and be the first to learn of the study results!
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS STUDY, click on www.giftednessresearch.webs.com
To check if you�re eligible, click on https://goo.gl/forms/gb3WWUahgtwpirL92
To contact me directly for more information, email me at awongyuen@alliant.edu

Thank you for your contribution to scientific research devoted to the gifted cause!
Ana�s Wong, M.A.
Doctoral Student in Clinical Psychology - Sixth Year
California School of Professional Psychology
Alliant International University