Thank you for replying to my post. The name of my dissertation chairperson is Dr. Gregory P. Hickman and he can be contacted at Gregory.hickman@waldenu.edu. The Research Participant Advocate at Walden University is Dr. Leilani Endicott you may contact her at 1-800 -925 -3368 extension 3121210 or email at irb@waldenu.edu if you have questions about rights as a participant in this study. Walden University�s approval number for this study is 12-30-16-0317762 and it expires on December 29, 2017.

I apologize for any misunderstanding my post created. I posted my information for anyone that maybe leery could contact me prior to passing the information along. What I am asking is that, if you are a person that meets the aforementioned criteria and you are interested in participating that you contact me. Therefore, I am not asking anyone to give the names of or identify third party individuals. Also, if anyone reading this post knows of such persons, that you pass my information to them and let them contact me directly, if they choose to participate. I am fully aware of the IRB requirements and regulation, as I have completed the process. With respect to your understanding the benefit is it had to be narrowed down first. With any research and especially with dissertation studies, suggestions for future research are made in the last chapter, of which studying the same population in rural and suburban areas will be made. In addition, so you understand the benefit of this study is to understand from the perspectives of the lived experiences of the participant why they chose to drop out while they had the cognitive ability to do the work assigned. My study is a qualitative study that is addressing a specific phenomena and requires participant to be interviewed. The interviews are then transcribed and later coded using a qualitative coding program like Dedoose or NVivo. I have used data mining to assist in my search of participants.

I hope this helps quell some of your skepticism.