I'm so unsure of what we're doing, we seem to change up every couple of months. I enjoy planning things out, but I hate actually implementing the plans. I think we'll probably use the books we have as loose guides to help us move forward, but do them at our own pace when we feel like it instead of saying "Today is Monday, so we have Math, Language Arts, and History". We're not unschoolers, but with 3 kids I just feel like it's too hard trying to maintain a structured curriculum for the older 2 and keep my DD out of our hair while we work. Plus, with as many books as the kids get from the library, we're never at a loss for interesting books to read and things to learn, lol.

DS6-
Easy Grammar Daily Grams Grade 2 (he loves them, so we do them, if he ever wants to stop I'd be a-ok with that, they seem very repetitious to me).

Aleks Math (we just finished up Singapore Math 2a and he was getting bored with the workbook format and the small chunks of information at a time).

Cursive handwriting (we use a free curriculum we found online http://www.kidzone.ws/cursive/index.htm and now I'm using their worksheet creator to make copy work sheets for DS from Little House in the Big Woods. My secret hope is that in writing the sentences from it he'll be intrigued enough to try to read it. His print is horrible and it's so hard for him that he's been resistant to writing.)

Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding by Bernard Nebel (I wanted something to give us some guidance for our science studies. It is a formal curriculum, but it's set up in units that build on each other. It's designed for K-2, but it's real science and practice in the scientific method. We use it fairly loosely, more as something to help me set up unit studies than a full on curriculum.)

Story of the World (We love the story format and unit study structure, I like having activity ideas set up for us already and with the further reading suggestions it really makes it a great spine so we can study as much or as little as we want on a particular chapter).

French (He wanted to learn a foreign language, I'm fairly fluent in French so we're using Usborne 1000 First French Words to give him some basic words and phrases, strictly for exposure and fun at this point).

Music (When DS6 was pulled from school the only thing he asked about besides friends was if we could still study composers and classical music like they did in music class. So, we're using Story of the Orchestra as a guide and doing units based on the chapters in it, alternating the composers and instruments).

DS4- He's very loosely 'homeschooled', I encourage him to sit with me and do his work, but I don't push it, if he doesn't want to he doesn't have to. We pretty much only "do" reading and math and only because he specifically said he wanted to do those. He will often sit in when DS6 and I do science, history and music, but just as often he wanders off. For reading we use Explode the Code A,B & C and the Bob books by Scholastic. I doubt we'll continue with Explode the Code to Level 1, he's picking up reading pretty quickly. For math we use Singapore Math Earlybird Math. I'm sure we'll continue on to regular Singapore because I think it's a fantastic introductory program.