Wow Kriston! That sounds awesome!

We do like Singapore too right now, my girls are like Kriston's sons, though, we have to switch up formats pretty often.

We are partial homeschooling, but have decided to leave DD6 in school this year as her teacher seems to be a bit of a rock star!

DD8 will leave school to rotate between Destination Math, Singapore text and workbook, and maybe still a little more of Aleks. She took a break and seems a bit more interested in Aleks again. I am going to buy Descartes Cove through the co-op that Kriston generously posted for us!

She and I are reading Everlasting Tuck together. I found several free junior high level study guides online, she answers the questions orally. Also while reading, she'll shout out words she doesn't know. Then we look them up and she re-reads the sentence, imagining the scene. For this book we have been critically examining the author's writing style. So image provoking! We've been having a ball!

DD6 will do Destination Math and Singapore, probably 1/2 hour per day. She will pick her own reading material, she likes reading aloud to me. She'll write stories with 1 sentence promts and learn spelling and grammar as she goes....after school, not too much time though.