Thanks, Bluemagic. DS doesn't like to use any accommodations, even when they are the teacher's normal policy for EVERYONE. For example, the English teacher lets them rewrite an assignment pretty much as many times as they want to. I like that. You learn so much more when you can correct, redo, etc. And another teacher will give time to all students in class the next day to finish a test. But DS would not use either of those, let alone the accommodations they were extending to him to help him out.

He's on a school trip right now, so he will have to begin the online classes a week late, and they already have a shortened time, it being summer.

AP scores come out in early July, I think. He also took a couple of SAT-IIs; those scores come out in late July. So we are trying not to even think about them for now. Of course, he has to start thinking seriously about colleges, he hasn't been on any visits yet. We will have to squeeze those in around his online work.

I've been so glad to hear your DS's year has gone better, and heartened by your updates!