DS5 is going into 1st grade. He had early entrance into Kindergarten last year. His reading is ahead by 2 years, but I still feel he will be fine in the advanced reading class he has been placed in. My concern is the math...

We had him tested on the WJ III achievement test and this was his score in the overall BROAD MATH: 165, GE 4.0, 99.9%

The tester recommended he be accelerated further or, better yet, pulled out all together for an online program.
My DS7 is doing just that in math. He is working in EPGY and doing great. It took some work but the school is on the same page when it comes to my older DS's path.

I guess I am questioning myself when it comes to asking for differentiation. DS7 was even more so ahead, and to me, my younger is ahead, but only by 3 school years. Am I crazy to think he could stay in the 1st grade class? I am wondering if I am slightly warped by my older son...

As far as his attitude, I think we will have a problem. He complained all through Kindergarten even though I sent in extra work so he didn't have to sit and draw while waiting for the class. He thinks he will get to do division once in 1st grade....I am a bit concerned walking into the principals office yet again asking for the same thing I did 2 years ago.I DO NOT have as strong of a case with DS5, but it is enough?

Thoughts?