Not comprehensive.

Right:
Generally: a home built on love, principles, faith, consistency, creativity, intellectual curiosity, joy, compassion.
Specifically regarding education: an academically and creatively rich home environment, proactive and thoughtful advocacy, and the willingness to create the structures and strategies necessary to meet our needs, if they did not already exist. We also benefited from emerging interventions and programs in the larger community that providentially came into existence at times we needed them. I didn't need my parents to keep me humble about IQ, as I have a very laid-back sibling who has about a 3 SD lead on me. We all knew our IQs, but it was just another piece of data about oneself, not a defining quality. Actually, more of a stewardship and moral responsibility, just as being born into a financially-secure family means using material resources to show compassion to those in material need.

I won't exactly call this wrong:
Probably could have pushed me a little more in terms of effort/EF/work skills, though I think from their own experiences, they just figured that life would eventually teach me that there was a place for a little effort--which it did. I don't think I came to any harm from this. As a parent, I can see that there is a fine line between scaffolding for asynchronous EF and shielding children from the consequences of their own (in)action.

I think each generation makes its own mistakes, (same or different from the previous generation) but that love covers a multitude of sins. I don't expect perfection from either my parents or myself.

I am keenly aware of the blessed childhood that I was granted.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...