Thank you so much!!! That is great information, I will definitely look at it all. I like the idea of the brochure for the pediatrician. I have been waiting until he got older to really figure out what is going on with him, but I feel like now that he is 4 we can really get a better idea of what we are dealing with and how to educate him and keep him stimulated at home. It's such a tough road. I feel like every parent thinks their child is smart and "gifted" and use the term so loosely. I've almost been embarrassed to even mention it to others for fear of sounding precocious. But I have always known that he is way above the rest of his classmates. Even at age 2, when the teacher would tell me all of the behavior problems they were dealing with she was in disbelief when I told her all of the things he does/says at home. She really thought he was not intelligent. My family even just thinks we don't discipline enough or that his behavior is a result of our parenting which is highly unfair. Nobody understands what type of child we are dealing with. It's bad, but I really hope I have some answers so I can explain to family and friends that he may have some exceptionalities that make him act the way he does. It doesn't excuse it by any means, just helps explain it and takes the blame off of us! It's so alienating sometimes for both him and us! We've got to figure out something that works...he told me that everything in his room is "too boring for me mom." And I asked him what kinds of things he wants, because I plan on totally re-doing his room so that it is more stimulating for him. He brought out his kids dictionary and said, "I will look in here for some ideas, because this has everything in it". I think maybe a set of kids encyclopedias would be a start? I need some help finding some educational materials to fill the home with. School has a lot, we just need more here...