Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have a 5 years old son, whose IQ test scores meet the criteria to apply for Davidson Institute.

We are thinking of going with the portfolio option, but wonder what kind of work samples we could provide for 5 years old to better support our application. He is in kindergarten, and does not produce much work sample.

His strongest area is working memory, and he does pretty well for the rest of the subtests except for a low processing speed score 124 due to usually low cancellation score, his scored around 150 for bug search and animal coding.

Here are some ideas I have in mind:
- math: video of him doing math problems (large number addition, multi-digit multiplication). demonstrate mental math skills; he is very good at logic games, but don't know how to demonstrate that.
- reading comprehension: have his teacher give him some 3rd grade article, and have him mark the answers, have teacher sign off that he does it without help
- oral reading: video of him reading articles 2 or 3 grade above his age peers
- would a video demonstrating him reading a foreign language at advanced level help?

- science: no idea
- discussion: no idea. He loves music and could talk a lot about great musicians and etc, but music is not counted.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!