Originally Posted by Madoosa
Originally Posted by aquinas
...when your spouse is calling up to you from downstairs in a slightly muffled voice and your DS2.25 calls back cheekily to him, "All I hear is blah, blah, blah."

...when your 2.25yo child apparently figures out multiplication (or has secretly become proficient at adding quickly in his head). We were talking about different sharks, and I explained that a five gill shark has two sets of gills, one on either side of the shark's head. Without a second's hesitation, DS days, "Yes, for 10 total."

...when your DS picks up pretty young women while sitting in his stroller with, "Hi, my name is X and I'm two and one quarter. Where are you from?" and it works!

...when you go to the bathroom and your child follows you with "Fox in Socks" and proceeds to read the first 3 pages flawlessly, complete with finger under the right words, like "Knox". You didn't realize he was far past decoding words. Silly Mum, of course he kept it secret so he could deliver the news while you're on the can. *Facepalm*

LOVE the loo thing. Why do they need to show you cool stuff when all you want is a 4.5 minute break on your own?? lol

Heck, I'd settle for the 0.5 part! wink

What is to give light must endure burning.