Percy Jackson got the most "who are yous?" for us...and my older son was him for 3 years and the younger son was him last year and the older son was Jason. I think they got a lot of who are yous because Percy was just an orange t-shirt that we computer designed an iron on design that said Camp Half-Blood and a picture. The second year we had a store bought t-shirt for Percy (in fact I just recently retired that shirt to the trash can because it was so holey). And the pants were just jeans and then the blonde hair had to be colored black. So Percy Jackson just looks like a regular kid not in a costume. I think one year they carried around the book.

Jason was a purple shirt that we ordered off the internet with that Roman design on it. Jason is blonde so no messy hairspray.

This year younger son is Harry Potter (and no asking who he is, it is obvious).

I am not sure if the older son is going. He is supposed to go to supervise the younger one but he is currently throwing up. He doesn't have a costume but he could always do Jason again.

...reading is pleasure, not just something teachers make you do in school.~B. Cleary