I had to tell this story because well I am not sure anyone else will "get" it the way you all do. It's not just about DD but me as well. So I am making DD9 Halloween costume and she is going as a Jedi Padawan, (which I had to explain to her hairstylist today.) and we have been slowly piecing her costume together. Boots, slacks, undershirt, tunic, belt and lightsaber are all ready. Still need to make the obi (the sash thing they wear over the tunic) and her cloak. I have been looking everywhere for inexpensive material for the cloak and finally found brown curtains that have a rough texture to it. After buying I realized I had just unintentionally mixed two completely unrelated movies. Gone with the Wind (Scarlett O'Hara's curtain dress) with Star Wars. Which of course led me to thinking about the Carol Burnett show with her version of the curtain dress.

So now while I am making this costume I am giggling like a goon and my daughter is wondering if I am laughing at her. "No dear, just thinking about something that should not be related to this at all."
She said with a smile, "Oh I do that all the time at school. It makes the day less boring." So maybe now I know where the possible ADD comes from.

Cassie

"Imperfections in our journey were what made it perfect."-Ewan McGregor