Originally Posted by Mk13
Originally Posted by Sweetie
University students are supervised by a licensed psychologist professor and it is perfectly fine.

My son just got his testing done at the local university. And they test on a sliding scale fee. I am waiting for the results because they do all the work and then have to present it to the professor (and possibly classmates I am not sure). I signed consent for video taping only for use with her professor (so they go over the video tapes too). So it takes a little longer to get the results but I feel the results will be valid and it should be accepted because the professor signs the report too.

I would think there might be quite a difference if the child tested is a 2E kid since there are so many things that can go wrong and it really needs to be someone with the experience to administer the tests.

But each grad student is in a different place. She was at the end of her studies so she is able to test alone with dozens of directly supervised testing sessions under her belt. A new doctoral student would have the professor right in the room with him/her.

...reading is pleasure, not just something teachers make you do in school.~B. Cleary