LOL Dali!
It's always easy to give advice! I remember, a little still, about how much energy it takes to raise a toddler, especially a wide awake one.

I'm so jealous about your living situation - sounds heavenly.

As for energy: Apparently there are a lot of people who gain energy by being quiet by themselves, and others who gain energy from being with other people. Most people are blends, but if you can figure out what your own tendency is, perhaps you can harness it to give yourself back some more energy.

If you are like me, energized by touching hearts with other humans, then your journal could be little notes to us, cut and pasted into a personal file on your computer, or keep the journal near where you have a little daily visit with a friend or your father-in-law, and develop the habit of telling them a little something about Siya's day and then writing it down with their support.

Can you add journal writing to your prayer times? I'm a big believer in routines. Who knows?- soon Siya may be immitating you and keeping a journal of her own.

Today is my birthday. I am so pleased to be sharing it with you.
My son is 10 years old. I get lots of little bits of time to myself nowadays, but still am always trying to be availible for the times he comes looking for me. My sister-in-law had told me that by age 5, her children were pretty self-sufficient. That wasn't my experience at all, but after 10 years of parenting, I have more of a balanced life.

Love and More Love,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com