Originally Posted by Nautigal
Does she have the "Darth Vader and Son" and "Darth Vader's Little Princess" books? DD7 is obsessed with them at the moment. They are pretty simple reading, but the humor is awesome -- each page is like a Far Side cartoon, practically.

What's funny is that she's never even seen Star Wars -- she only picked up on it from Angry Birds! But I'll be surprised, given the current obsession, if she doesn't end up wanting a Jedi costume or something Star Wars for Halloween.

I haven't gotten those yet. She has hundreds of books and most she hasn't read yet. I try not to get her too many Star Wars books at once because she won't read anything else. And I want her to have a variety of reading. But she has been reading the Jedi Academy book and the Star Wars Science project book. She is also reading the Junior Jedi Knights books but they are sometimes hard to find unless you order online. DD9 has seen all the movies but Episode III because it's a lot more violent and I don't think she is quite ready for that yet.

Cassie

"Imperfections in our journey were what made it perfect."-Ewan McGregor