DD6 has been really into Shakespeare all summer. I thought this manga Much Ado would be too hard for her when it came (found it on sale to try out) but yesterday she insisted and took it away from me and read twenty pages of the party scenes and told me all about it today, quoting Claudio and Beatrice like a pro. I can't really wrap my head around this. It's a slightly abridged version but all original language. Some of the manga conventions are new to me, and I thought might confuse her along with the language, but she's been really into graphic novels awhile. So last night she insisted she needs to read As You Like It, too--not just the simplified quite short readers theater we read, but the manga version at least. So I bought it used online for $4 because the library doesn't have it. She's told me about the opening of Twelfth Night and randomly spouted the "If music be the food of love, play on" bit. We're going to watch the Tennet/Tate version of Much Ado on Digital Theatre when she finishes the play; can't wait!