You are crushing all my easy plans Kriston!! smile

...although I had a feeling someone would probably pipe up and tell me this.

We actually have a Montessori school near our neighborhood that sounds very good. My mom works in the school district here (she was a teacher for about 15 years and now she is a "coach" for the teachers). Several coaches and teachers that she works with send their kids to this Montessori and they love it. Granted, I don't think their children are at the level my son is at, but it is somewhat encouraging to me. I really don't know what to think.

One of my friends at work has a 12yo daughter that they just found out is PG. She knew all along that she was different, but never knew how different she really was. She is strongly encouraging me everyday to start thinking about these things and researching possibilities. It seems like so much to think about when my son is only 2 1/2.

You all don't know how much you have helped me already, and I will continue to come back for more! As we delve further into this process I am sure I will have lots of questions to ask, so thanks for the offer Kriston. smile